Sunday 13 May 2007

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY AFIQ!



At 7.16pm, 11th May 2007 I received an SMS from Atiqah's number. The message read "Ibu ari ni bpe haribulan". (Mum, what is the date today). I was quite surprised because Atiqah was with me at that time. Suddenly I realised that it must have been Afiq who is using Atiqah's mobile. Instantly, I remembered it is the 11th May - Afiq's birthday!!! Oh, No! I forgot!

After Mahgrib prayers, my husband, Arifah, Afiq and I sent Atiqah for her Taekwando lessons at UKM. We then went to Metro Kajang to get a football for Afiq. That is what he wanted for a birthday present from his Abah (Dad). I got him a birthday cake and Lamb Pie from Secret Recipe.

After all those shopping, it was time to go back to UKM to fetch Atiqah. Can you imagine the aroma when Atiqah entered the car - I mean after a sweaty 2 hours Taekwando activity!!! Both Arifah and Afiq had their noses covered!!! Cheeky brother and big sister teasing the little sister.......

Back to the house, I could see a happy and smiling Afiq - clutching his Nike football and deeply indulged in the Chocolate Indulgence Birthday Cake.

4 comments:

Pak Idrus said...

Hi, at last found your blog. Indeed a great blog. Keep writing and together we could made this world of ours a better place to live and enjoy life. Have a nice day.

Arifah said...

Happy birthday dear brother! =P

Kakak, nak birthday cake jugak on my birthday! =D

Arifah said...

Happy birthday dear brother! =P

I wanna HUGE cake too on my birthday! Hehhe. =D

pycnogenol said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Afiq!!! Someone has left a couple of comments at your site Afiq.
You can consider as belated birthday surprises!!! ;)