Wednesday 28 June 2006

RETURN OF AFIFAH

At about 9pm my second daughter, Afifah, came back from kl. BTW, kl is Kuala Lipis! Afifah is a Form 4 student in the MARA Junior Science College(MRSM) there. It is Wednesday - the middle of the week and it is not the school holidays yet. Why is she back? Actually, all the form 1, 2 and 4 students were given 'unrecorded (?) leave' because her college (wah... kolej konon, bukan sekolah!) is the host for the Coral Speaking Competition among the MRSM. She will be home with the family in Bandar Baru Bangi until 2nd July 2006 (Sunday). It's nice to have all my four kids at home, but ofcourse me and my husband will have to suffer their shrieks, shouts, quarrel, etc. I am sure you have heard of feud, grudge, enmity and rivalry among siblings.
Yesterday Afifah arrived back to MRSM kl after spending 5 days in MRSM Trendak. She was there for the Kejohanan Olahraga MRSM. She took part in the 3000m event. Not bad huh...never imagine that she could be active in sports! Congratulations Kak If! (our family's nick name for Afifah).
She is also a Taekwando blue (II) belt. She has temporarily stopped her Taekwando lessons because since she went to MRSM kl in March 2006 there is no Taekwando instructor there yet. Any MARA affiliated bloggers around - please get a Taekwando instructor for the students at MRSM kl!!!!
I hope my other 3 kids will be patient to wait for me to write about them. (Maklumlah, ibukan baru mula blog ni.....)

5 comments:

crimsonskye said...

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt
I hope it's all right to call you aunty Azian? ;)
Welcome to the blogging world. Hope to read more of your writings soon!

pycnogenol said...

If you have been reading Afie's blog, then you would have "known" me, or at the very least, wondered who is this this strange and mysterious blogger.

And yes...just like skye, I would like to also welcome you to the blogging world.

p/s: I would like to have a go at guessing why all your children's name start with 'A'
I'm pretty sure it has to do with both you and hubby's name also starting with 'A'

I wonder what your grandchildrens' names would be? ;)

Mama Sarah said...

tumpang lalu tuan rumah,

i want to take a guess about your children's names beginning with A. But pycno beat me to it.

I have another reason; because you want all your children to sit right infront of the invigilators during exams? well, that's my aunt's reason.

Madame A said...

skye: Yes, u may call me aunty Azian.

Madame A said...

pycky & mama sarah: On why all my children have names that begin with 'A'. Actually, we(me and my hubby) didn't really plan it to happen.... We gave the name Arifah to our first girl after my late Abah (Al-Fatihah), whose name is Muhamad Ariff. 4 years down the road came another girl...and that is when we decided to find a name that also begins with 'A', and so the tradition continues...Incidentally, me and my hubby do not fancy long winded names.