Saturday 28 April 2007

BIBI WANI

Today, my eldest sister and her family came back from Kuantan with my mum's maid. Her name is Purwani (Bibi Wani). Bibi Wani is an Indonesian maid who has been staying with my mum in Kuantan for the past 4 years (if I'm not wrong). My mum is staying with another sister in Kuantan. During the day, when my sister goes to work, Bibi Wani will be Mum's company.

Tonight Bibi Wani is sleeping at my house because tomorrow, Monsieur A and I will take her to LCC Terminal, Sepang before subh. She will take the Air Asia 6.55am flight to Solo. She is on a one month leave. I can see the shine on her face. Can you imagine not meeting your family for 2 years? Just now I helped her unpack and then repack her belongings (did some tricks!?) so that her check-in luggage will not exceed the allowable weight. Air Asia allows a maximum of 15 kg for the check-in luggage only!

Hmm...well cheap fare and only 15 kg of check-in luggage. So, if passengers were to be fined for their over weight luggage, it would be equivalent to paying for a MAS fare, won't it? People like Bibi Wani would of course have lots of things to bring home. Well, who wouldn't? Besides the souvenirs that she bought for her kids and her other family members, my siblings also gave her some souvenirs to bring home. I just hope that she will not be fined for bringing excess luggage tomorrow morning.

I will have to wake up early tomorrow to send BiBi Wani to the airport. I hope she will have a safe journey home. Jangan lupa pulang ka Malaysia ya Beek....Bibi Wani's favourite colour is PURPLE!

No comments: