Tuesday 24 June 2008

CAN'T WAIT



What is this Emirates Airlines doing here in my blog? Well, this is a form of releasing my excitement… I will be flying on Emirates Airline on the 19th July 2008 from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG). Paris CDG is the largest airport serving Paris. It is also the second busiest passenger airport in Europe after London Heathrow.

My three weeks leave has been approved by the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Education. In the public service department in Malaysia, one must fill up a special request form to go overseas, even if it means going to Singapore (across Tebrau Strait) or going to Sumatera, Indonesia (across Malacca Strait). Hmm… Government servants as we are called, so I have no choice but to abide by the government rules and regulations. Well, that doesn’t hurt me as long as I get to see my beloved hubby in Nantes, France.

I am really looking forward to this trip. I have never flown Emirates Airlines before but I had no other alternative, since the Malaysian Airlines (MAS) fares are beyond my limits! When I made the ticket reservations in April this year, Emirates Airlines seem to be the only wise choice. I don’t mind the transit in Dubai, yes, during both the to and fro journeys the plane will transit in Dubai – I hope I will be able to do something interesting there. BTW, my journey home will be on the 10th August from Paris CDG Airport back to KLIA.

5 comments:

TheWriter said...

Nak iko0ot.
=D

Arifah said...

Selamat berhoneymoooooooooon. :D

Abdul Rahim said...

Thanks for being my beloved wife :)

Abdul Rahim said...

Thanks for being my beloved wife :). I guarantee they're (whoever they are) gonna be jealous.. meek meek.

Madame A said...

Afifah, Maaf, tak boleh ikoOot. Maybe next time ya! (sob...sob...)
Arifah, Thank you for your good wishes.