Tuesday 5 August 2008

MUSHMELON AND POTATO



Monsieur A and I arrived back to Nantes from our vacance (French for vacation) on 2nd August 2008 (Saturday). We left Nantes on the 26th July 2008 (Saturday), and within one week we were in 5+1 countries. We started in France, and were in Spain, Andorra, Monaco, Italy and Switzerland. It was great! J'ai eu un temps merveilleux!

After we had lunch on the day we arrived Nantes, we went to Carrefour to get vegetables, fruits, milk, rice, etc. Hmm…I feel that I can’t go without cherries, melons, avocado, etc.

Just want to show you the delicious mushmelon that we bought from Carrefour and also the potatoes that were pulled out from the garden. These potatoes were planted by Monsieur A slightly more than a month before I arrived France. The French word for potato is pomme de terre , literally translated into English, it means “ground apple”.

1 comment:

Arifah said...

My Abah is a successful gardener! =D
My Ibu is great cook! =P